November 22, 2011

A Wish and A Whisk!

A girl who I went to college with started her own company called "A Wish and A Whisk". She's being gracious enough to donate one of her amazing cakes for a fundraiser some of my girlfriends and I are hosting in December.  Check out her stuff ~ I think you will be as blown away as I am by Lindsey Sinatra's talent!  You may recognize her from WE TV's hit series "Amazing Wedding Cakes"!













 {You know I had to throw that last one in there}

Isn't Lindsey amazing?!  Her cakes are pure works of art.

You HAVE to check out her site:  A Wish and A Whisk!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this post! I love these cakes!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails