November 19, 2011

{Homemade} Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Don't get me wrong; I LOVE Christmas. I love the decorations, the scents, the songs, the Gingerbread Lattes in those infamous red cups, and the magical feeling about the entire month of December. BUT it bothers me just a little more than slightly when I go to Starbucks and they're already playing Christmas classics over the stereo...in November. What ever happened to Thanksgiving?  It's no wonder Thanksgiving crept up on me so.  Our culture wants to skip it!


As an act of rebellion, I decided to post this delicious-looking homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride that seems super easy to make {no fancy equipment needed}. 



No offense, Christmas, but I'm just not ready for you yet.  On Friday I'll be ready to deck the halls with the rest of the world. 

For the easy recipe for these Pumpkin Spice Lattes, click HERE!

Wishing you a cozy last weekend before Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails