October 26, 2010

{Sweet Weddings} Danielle & Kyle's Wine Themed Wedding

October has been one crazy month!  First full month of school for us teachers, Parent/Teacher Conferences, weddings, cupcakes & events galore, starting up a new Wedding & Event Planning Service...the list goes on and on!  This past weekend was nothing short of pure craziness.  On top of making these 196 cupcakes, I attended a beautiful vintage themed Baby Shower for my cousin {more to come on that later}, and celebrated another year of life for my hubby! 

I am so happy with the way that this cupcake display turned out ~ and so grateful to Danielle for thinking of me and giving me this opportunity!




The inspiration:


For more photos from Danielle & Kyle's wedding, click HERE and visit my Yours Truly ~ Wedding & Event Design website!

I'm so thankful to have been a part of Danielle & Kyle's special day.  Everything from her dress to the decor looked absolutely gorgeous!  Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Mittskus!

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails