August 17, 2010

I Need Your Help!

While doing a little inspiration-searching for Kyle & Danielle's wine-themed wedding cupcakes,  I came across these old wine barrels.  Actually, my mom found them ~ thanks, Mom!  The problem is, they are pretty pricey {when factoring in the number I'd have to purchase along with shipping & handling fees}. 

I think these quarter barrels are ideal for the cupcake display table, but I could think of a few things I could do with half or full barrels as well!

I haven't contacted any wineries in the area to see if they sell barrels for a better price.  Do any of you expert party-planners have any advice or experience in this area?

Any tips would be much appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. I heart those barrels!! Sometime's wineries will let you rent things. Have you tried looking into that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother's wedding was a Napa Winery theme. We used barrels that our family and friends already had. I am not sure how much it would be to buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies. Val, I will look into renting - good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend owns a wine store! Let me see what they have and if they can order at a cheaper rate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails