August 16, 2010

Another Year Down

Today I am officially one year older!  I received this lovely little Anthropologie gift a few days ago.  Don't you just love getting things like this in the mail?  It definitely beats bills!

I love the candle necklace and the perforated cupcake ~ too cute!  Of course, I love any excuse to visit Anthropologie, and the 15% means that a trip is in order very soon.

I'm thinking of purchasing another  Capri Blue Candle, my favorite candle ever!  If you've never tried this candle out, you must!
{photo:  Anthropologie}

This birthday is already off to a great start!

Life really is sweet ~ Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sweetie!!! I hope you have the best day ever. You only get better with age!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! I hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Ashley!! I hope you've had a fabulous day!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopped by for the first time...super cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails