July 19, 2010

Remembering Our Wedding Day...

So a couple of days after we got back from Europe, we had our second anniversary!  We have come to the conclusion that our trip will basically serve as a gift for every anniversary, birthday, and holiday for this year (but it was so worth it!).  So we kept it simple and did dinner and a movie - eating some good American food and getting to finally see Eclipse was the perfect way to celebrate two years with my honey.

My husband and I are at the age where we attend a wedding every other month (so it seems).  I found myself looking through old pictures on my computer and getting a little sentimental about our own wedding day. It was my favorite day to date!

Details

 Wedding Fun

I still can't believe that two years have flown by!  We're still so thankful to everyone who helped make our wedding day so special and memorable, especially to my MOM who kept me sane and was my assistant crafter/decorator for the wedding.

Love...how sweet it is!
Ashley


Credits
Venue:  The Muckenthaler Mansion in Fullerton, CA
Photography:  Edna Eudave at Square Eye Photography (she's awesome!)
Dresses:  J.Crew & Marisa Bridals
Flowers:  Raindrops on Roses (Chino Hills, CA)
Decor:  My mama and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails