January 25, 2011

The Sweet Life Studio Gets a New Look!

It's a new year, and a new look for The Sweet Life Studio!  After a year of playing around online and figuring out trying to figure out this whole blog thing, I decided I wanted to revamp my little blog design.  I had customized the layout as much as I was able, but still felt like something was lacking.  I don't own a business, so I wasn't willing to spend an arm and a leg on a blog design {although I was quite tempted}.  After a little searching, I found who I think is the best out there!




I was able to find a perfect predesigned blog design that was just what I was looking for.  Chic and clean!  The owner of Penny Lane Designs was great to work with - she was easy to communicate with and so very prompt! I highly recommend using her services for any of your graphic design or blogging needs. 

Visit her site HERE!

I'm feeling a little inspired...hoping it gets my booty on this blog more often!  What do you think of the new look?

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look! So classy ;) Also glad you are back, enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails