January 31, 2011

{Completely Random} ABC's of Me!

I always see these on facebook...and I never {I mean never} do them.  I thought...what the heck!  

Here's a little bit about me:

A. Attached or single? Attached. Married.

B. Best friend? Nate {husband}

C. Cake or pie? Cake.  Cupcakes, please.  Ooooh, but I love a good slice of cherry pie.

D. Day of Choice? Saturday.  I love to sleep in, drink my coffee on the couch in my PJ's, and get caught up on my Foodnetwork shows! 

E. Essential Item? Coffee!  {My tinted Burt's Bees comes in at second place}

F. Favorite color? Green {any shade}

G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms - the sour kind.

H. Hometown? Chino Hills, CA

I. Favorite indulgence? Roy's chocolate souffle...mmm. 

J. January or July? JULY

K. Kids? None yet.

L. Life isn't complete without? Jesus.

M. Marriage Date? July 12, 2008

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 4 sisters, 1 brother

O. Oranges or apples? I usually always go with apples {fuji}...but every once in a while I go through an orange phase.  I'm in one right now.  It will last a couple of weeks.

P. Phobias? ...I don't think I have any!?  OH!  Yes, I do.  It's when people "pretend" like they're going to hit you {i.e. by swinging a bat by you or pretending like they are going to slap you}.  I realize this sounds really weird, but my big sister nearly blinded my left eye when we were little while "pretending" like she was going to hit me with a broom stick.  {OK, now my family just sounds crazy}

Q. Quotes? The Bible
R. Reasons to smile? My nieces!  They melt my heart.
S. Season of choice? Summer - anniversary, traveling...and no work! Gotta love being a teacher.
T. Tag 5 people: Tag yourself if you'd like to do this!
U. Unknown fact about me? I can roll my stomach like a belly dancer...and I crack just about every bone in my body on a daily basis. 

W. Worst habit? Stressing out!
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Well...the only time I can imagine ever needing an ultrasound will be when I'm pregnant...so ultrasound!

Y. Your favorite food? Greek & Mexican.  Aren't I eclectic?

Z. Zodiac sign? Leo.  I've been told I am a "total Leo"...whatever that means.

I'm thinking it may be fun if some of you out there do a post on the ABC's of You!  We can all use an opportunity to get to know each other out here in the world of blogging. 

WHO'S IN?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails