November 15, 2010

The Perfect Circle Cupcakery, Old Towne Orange

OK, the time has come.  The Perfect Circle Cupcakery in Old Towne Orange is calling my name.  And I must give in.  It's only a couple of miles away for goodness sake.  How have I not been here yet?!

Check out their website.  These photos almost make me want to leave my profession and apply at the Cupcakery.  

Tiffany blue and black damask ~  I like their style.
The family who started it all.  Aren't they adorable?

Made from Scratch ~ Baked with Love.
{a Cupcakery motto}

You can reserve the shop for Camp Cupcake ~ great idea for Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, a Girls Night Out, or any other reason you can think of to pig out on some beautiful {and I'm sure delicious} cupcakes!

Could you say "no" to this sort of proposal?  I think not.


I am seriously LUSTING over these gorgeous cupcake stands available at the Cupcakery.  In the words of Rachel Zoe, "I die."

I mean, come on.

Lastly, look this adorable cupcake charm available at the Cupcakery.  Ya know, Christmas is right around the corner!  {hint, hint Honey!}

Here's a snippet of info about the Cupcakery taken from their website...
"The Perfect Circle Cupcakery was established in Dec. 2008 with the intent of providing our customers comfort and pleasure by offering simple and wholesome, fresh baked cupcakes, in a cozy small town neighborhood in the center of Historic Old Towne Orange.
Cupcakes are reminiscent of warm childhood memories, birthdays, celebrations, or just a good old-fashioned surprise made by mom waiting for you at home.
Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, you just can't resist one of life's guiltless little pleasures. A treat so inviting, rewarding, and altogether charming is simply... Perfect.
Take a step back in time, come see us at the Cupcakery where life is Sweet."
Well...if you insist!
{all photos courtesy of The Perfect Circle Cupcakery}
Be sure to visit them online or at the Circle!

5 comments:

  1. Looks amazing. Looks like I need to plan a cupcake trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good cupcake and can't go wrong with damask : )

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have YOU never been there?!?! The shop is adorable inside! ANd their cupcakes are to die for! You have to go soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma, I know....I can't believe it. Maybe a tired nurse & a tired teacher need to make a stop there together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always in for the Orange Circle and a cupcake...comfort food, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails