September 5, 2010

Oh, That's Right! Money Doesn't Grow on Trees.

I got to spend some quality "girl-time" with my mother and sister in-law yesterday.  We headed to South Coast Plaza for some lunch and shopping. 
We started the day off with a yummy lunch at the newly opened Seasons 52. This is such a cool restaurant. All the ingredients are seasonal and fresh, and guess what...every meal is under 475 calories! They don't cook with any butter, and somehow, the food is still filling and delicious. I highly recommend it!

Then came the shopping.  Now, when I "have money to spend" I LOVE to shop.  With teaching credential fees, masters tuitions to pay, never-ending weddings to attend, and home improvements upon my hubby and I...this was needless to say, not one of those days for me.  I couldn't help but lust over all of the cute fall clothes that are out right now!  Such as...














Now, I definitely don't consider myself a girly-girl...but I am loving all the sequin pieces that are out right now!

{photos courtesy of Banana Republic, J. CREW, & Nordstrom}

Sigh...I just love all of the soft colors...the leather...the slouchy, comfy sweaters....the metallics...chunky jewels...and GLITTER!!!

I always say..."A girl can dream."  For now, I'll stick to finding my deals and steals {OK, knock-offs} at places like this...
I do love a good bargain!

Happy Labor Day Weekend, everybody!

1 comment:


  1. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


    Regards.
    Best women Clothing and Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails