August 2, 2010

I've Joined Facebook!


The Sweet Life Studio has an official Facebook Page!  Please "like" our page, or add it to your "Favorite Pages" to keep up with what we've been up to on Facebook. 


I am interested in so many different things; cupcakes, party planning, decor, hand-painted creations (and more!).  I created this blog to see if there is any interest out there for certain things that I do, or to see where my true passion is.  I think I'm getting closer to figuring that out. 

Thank you to all TEN of my first followers, and to the various ladies who have emailed me questions and inquiries.  I appreciate it more than you know!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Congrats. We are all on a journey and it is so nice to have good company!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails