August 5, 2010

{Inspiration} Marshmallow Treat Pops

I am a huge fan of Bakerella's Cake Pops, and I've made them quite a few times. Although Cake Pops are always a yummy hit,  they can be a pretty time consuming to make.  Because I am actually hosting my best friend's Lingerie Shower tomorrow {and planning all of the drinks, decor, food, and games for the evening} I found myself needing a quicker alternative. 

While perusing one of my favorite blogs, Hostess with the Mostess, I came across...sound the trumpets...Marshmallow Treat Pops! 



Mine are finished and adorable!  Best of all, they were so EASY to make, pretty tasty, and very cute!

A big THANK YOU to Hostess with the Mostess for the inspiration, photos, and instructions!


Stay tuned for photos from Jen's Lingerie Shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails