April 22, 2011

Ella's "You are my Sunshine" 2nd Birthday Party!

It seems like only yesterday we were celebrating Ella's 1st Birthday.  This year, my sister-in-law had the best idea to have a "You are my Sunshine" themed second birthday for adorable Ella!  It was the perfect theme for such a bright and happy little girl!


I used a friend's Cricut for the banner ~ I am officially hooked.  I NEED one of these!




Vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese frosting


Chocolate cake pops ~ a favorite!

View from the backyard ~ gorgeous!



The Etsy print that inspired it all!  {Also a birthday gift to Ella from Auntie & Uncle}

Cocktail Umbrella Topiaries ~ so easy to make!  I'm already thinking of more occasions where I can use the left-over colors!





AND NOW...PREPARE FOR CUTENESS OVERLOAD...

The birthday girl herself, dancing to the Biebs!

Beautiful Ella & Mama!

Too much!


Silly girl!






Mmmm!

We had such a good time celebrating the cutest little sunshine girl!
We love you, Ella Marais!

6 comments:

  1. I love everything about this!!! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling and love the umbrella topiaries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was I not a follower?? I feel so badly! You got so many great pictures, but it was even more amazing in person! You are so talented. Can't wait to pick a theme for next year! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this theme! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found your blog post doing a search for this theme for my own daughter's 2nd birthday this summer. Your pictures (and daughter) are so cute! If you don't mind sharing, I would love to see some more pics of your food table (the veggie dips, etc.) If you can, please email me at kelly11377@yahoo.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails